1. Where are you from? I'm from New Orleans. More specifically, Ama, Louisiana. It's a small town about thirty minutes west of New Orleans.
2. What brought you to Seattle? After a five-year hiatus from college where I majored in Kinesiology, I decided to go back to school to pursue a career in graphic design. I started taking online classes for The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division and then relocated to Seattle to take classes on-campus.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time? I'm training myself to improve my self-care habits so I enjoy working out, running, cooking *healthier* meals and taking frequent breaks from my phone.
4. Can I touch your hair? Nope.
5. What's the last book you read? Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso. (It's been a while...)
6. What are a few recent fashion documentaries you've seen? McQueen, The Gospel According to Andre, Westwood and Maddman.
7. What is your favorite fashion documentary of all time and why? The September Issue. It motivated me to go back to school and pursue a career in the fashion industry.
8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Before my brief stint as a stylist for Stella & Dot, I purchased a gold fringe necklace that goes with almost everything in my closet.
9. Describe a favorite fashion moment from a movie. My heart stopped in the theater when I saw this black and white Valentino fabric draped over actress Elizabeth Debicki in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. It was just a simply effortless look of glamour and mischief.
10. What is your ultimate career goal? My goal is to continue to gain experience in the fashion industry and work my way up to an Art Director position for either a luxury retailer or brand.
11. When can you start? Tomorrow! (Or Monday, whichever one comes first...)